STUDENT AND FACULTY PRESENTATIONS
- Holder, A. M. B. and Jackson, M. A. (2013, February). Experiences of racial microaggressions and coping strategies of Black women in corporate America.
- Gwak, S. A. A., Chen, Y., Huang, J., Deshpande, A., and Lau, M. Y. (2013, February). Intersecting identities in Asian Americans: Lessons learned about empowerment and becoming change agents.
- Cheng, M., Dunn, M. G., Cho, J., Chambers, C., and Ling, T. (2013, February). Investigating effective training modalities on racial ethnic microaggressions.
- Orbé –Austin, R., Whitten, L., and Ukonu, A. The NIA Project: A pipeline and leadership development program. (2013, February).
New York State Mandated Workshops
- Child Abuse Identification and Reporting Workshop March 11th-location TBA, 6:00pm-9:45pm
- Schools Against Violence Education Workshop March 15th-The South Lounge, 6:00pm-9:45pm
Fordham students must fill out an add/drop form. The cost of each workshop is $65 for Fordham students, and it will be charged to their student accounts. The cost of each workshop is $115 for non-Fordham students.
For further information or with questions, email SCECevents@fordham.edu or call at 212-636-6483.