How do digital tools affect our lives as individuals and as educators?
How might we use digital tools to engage students in critical and creative thinking?
How can we help students to understand technology as an aid to learning, rather than a distraction from it?
The Center for Educational Partnerships presents the
The conference is intended for
- elementary and secondary school teachers,
- counselors, and
- special educators.
- Sara Kajder, author of Adolescent Digital Literacies
- Troy Hicks, author of Digital Writing Workshop and Crafting Digital Writing
- Classroom demonstrations from practicing NYC teachers
- Administrator session focusing on policies, practices, and possibilities in developing digital literacies at the school level
Payment of $100 may be paid by purchase order, check, or money order. Your registration will be finalized once your parent has been processed.
Upon completion, certificates for professional development will be conferred, which can be used towards required PD hours for new teachers.
If you have questions, please contact