Have you ever thought about becoming a leader in K-12 or higher education administration?
An Ed.D. is often required for assistant superintendent and superintendent positions in K-12 and for dean and vice president level positions in higher education.
Fordham GSE’s 45-credit Executive Leadership Ed.D. helps practicing educational leaders and other professionals to further their career. The program is organized as a cohort model, where a group of 8-12 students advance through classes as a group.
Students come from backgrounds in higher education, public school administration, as well as the private sector and non-profit communities.
Courses are scheduled on Friday evenings and Saturdays to meet the needs of working professionals.
Sample Program Courses*
- Critical Issues in Administration and Supervision
- Educational Management & Public Policy
- Economics & Finance of Education
- Ethics & Social Justice
- Impact of Prejudice
- Leading Organizational Change
- Leading a Learning Organization
- Political Factors in Administration and Supervision Social
- Strategic Thinking, Planning, and Implementation
*Courses vary cohort-to-cohort depending on program needs