featuring organizations from non-profit, post-grad service, health care, education, government, and social enterprising industries
Wednesday, November 5th
McGinley Ballroom, Rose Hill Campus
The following employers specifically have an interest in graduate students:
- Alliance for Catholic Education
- ARC of Rockland
- Bon Secours Volunteer Ministry
- Camphill Communities of North America
- City Year
- Coney Island Prep
- East Harlem Tutorial Program
- Explore Schools
- Fostering Change for Children
- Global Citizen
- HELP/PSI INC
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps Northwest
- LAMP Ministries
- Lasallian Volunteers
- Manhattan District Attorney’s Office
- National September 11 Memorial and Museum
- New Alternatives for Children
- NYC Teaching Fellows, Peace Corps
- PSCH, Inc.
- Rostro de Cristo
- RSHM Volunteer Program
- SCO Family of Services
- Teach for America
- The Fresh Air Fund
- Uncommon Schools
- United States Marine Corps.
Browse the Employers Attending the Common Good Fair for complete list of employers and see their opportunities
Common Good Career Fair Tips:
- Wear business professional attire.
- Ask for business cards, then follow-up.
- Research companies before the event.
- Prepare your 30 second elevator pitch: a short bio including skills, experiences, and unique offerings.
- Get your resume edited and bring multiple copies.
- Stop by Career Services for extra tips.
Ram Van passes will be provided to Lincoln Center students. Visit our LC office at 33 West 60th Street, 8th Floor for your free passes.