Hosted by the Fordham University Graduate School of Education and Career Services
President’s Dining Room
Fordham Lincoln Center Campus
113 W 60th St
New York, NY 10023
Questions we will explore together
- Do you have an interest in working with and supporting students in K-12 settings?
- Are you thinking about pursuing a career in school counseling?
- Are you bilingual? If so, there is a need for bilingual school counselors.
- What funding options are available to pursue a master’s degree in school counseling?
- Would your past work experience or skills transfer to a new career in school counseling?
- Do you have a background in education related field and are looking for a new job environment where you can use your training, skills and experience?
- What is the work of school counselors like?
- How is the job market for school counselors?
Our panelists will include a variety of professionals including our school counseling program coordinator Dr. Jennie Park-Taylor, our career advisor Abigail Ferreira as well as current students and alumni from our school counseling master’s degree program.